Our choir sings A Cappella arrangements by pop music artists like Cyndi Lauper, Coldplay, Queen, & The Beatles. We sing 4, 6, 8 and even 12 part harmony, depending on the arrangement. We usually work on 10-12 songs in a season, performing three concerts at the end of the year. With COVID restrictions and over 100 choristers in our group, we’ve adapted to keep singing together. We’re Zooming along with 2 small groups of live singers this season, and it’s as close to a real live rehearsal as we can get it!
Now is a great time to join us. You’ll be able to learn A Cappella vocal techniques and improve your singing from the privacy of your home. Plus singing is an amazing way to improve mental & physical health.
We’re currently offering an 8-week trial Zoom-only membership for $70. Your membership will include:
- access to 16 Zoom rehearsals with us (Mondays & Tuesdays, 7-9 pm PST); plus access to recorded rehearsals
- access to our website resources, audio files, & sheet music
- professional vocal instruction, ear training, pitch training, and more!
- connect with a fun & friendly group of A Cappella singers
- No audition required for Zoom only memberships
Our Zooms provide social connection, improve your mental health & wellbeing, and can help you while away the long cold COVID evenings this winter. 🙂
If you are ready to join us, you can sign up here.
Not Sure? Try Before You Buy
SPECIAL OFFER – Try out a Zoom rehearsal absolutely free with zero obligation to buy a membership
Ask to join us on an Amazing Monday or Tuesday here:
and we’ll send you an email invite to our next Zoom rehearsal.